This event is quite similar to PVP but instead of going out in the fields attacking settlements or defending, you just need to register your march and the rest follows. Personally, I don’t have any idea how the game gauge who are you going to face. Is it via total BP of all registered, BP of your alliance, or BP of each participants. It took me a while to understand the mechanics and I thought before all you got to do is send a march to register, choose a lane and that’s it.
- Be a member of an Alliance.
- HQ 10 and above.
- Have at least 10 registered Alliance members.
- You need to accumulate 5 stars per rank level to advance to the next one
- Starting from Diamond V Tier, when you finished Rank 6, you will start losing stars.
- Achieving Master Tier Rank will give your alliance HQ, March, and Frame skin with the validity of 21 days. This is renewed every 21 days if you keep your Master Tier rank.
For you to join, you need to register within 3 days once the event comes up on your Event Page. I often register for the event during or minutes before trap starts so that way I can maximize my massive march and the activation of buffs as well as march capacity. You can also make use of the state buff ( Lethality).
First, make sure that you set your chief talent to WAR. I often set Infantry in ATK/DEF and rider/hunter HP/LETH. However, this is dependent on your game play as a player. A setup of one player might not be effective for the other. Study, your BR ( Battle Reports) and find the right combination for your setup.
BUFFS. You can choose to boost your 4 attributes (ATK/DEF/HP/LETH) or reduce your enemy’s DMG (damage) but I don’t really activate them as it requires a lot of biocaps. Most of the time, I am just using MARCH CAPACITY alongside MASSIVE MARCH skill.
Another factor that affects your score in Alliance showdown is your heroes.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR ARMY FORMATION:
- CHIEF PROFILE —–> ARMY —–> TROOP FORMATION —> SAVE
- TRAINING CAMP —> ARMY OVERVIEW —–> TROOP FORMATION —> SAVE
DO NOT SEND DEFAULT HEROES.
- This is one mistake some players that cant avoid. Unless you maxed all your heroes, always set up your heroes before sending them out.
Update: For troop ratio, always remember that the higher the alliance rank, the tougher your enemies. I am currently using 50/15/35. This might not be ideal for everyone as we all build our stats differently unless of course if you are a maxed player. Some players however use 50/25/25 or 60/20/20 and other variations. It is ideal to play around ratio and see what works for your build.
WHAT ARE THE BEST HEROES TO USE?
Technically, whatever is your Top 3 heroes when it comes to stats should be the heroes you should send. But lately, when the game released the resonating heroes, it shows that Wacko and Daryl’s skills are working both in Reservoir Raid and Showdown.
Once your chief talent is set, your buffs boosted (offense/defense modifier) , march capacity, VIP level (note that some VIP level has troop buff abilities too ), activate your massive march, and register your setup/formation.
If you are an R5/R4, you can request your members to register early so you can manage lanes before the registration ends. Each lane can register 20 people each. You can either fill two lanes (center+ left) or (center+right) with strong players and leave the other one with weaker players. Once all your members registered, before the registration ends, you can advise them to change lanes.
Three days to register and then the next two days will be the fights. The fights are separated into 5 rounds and there is a 12 hours interval per round. Which means. it will give you enough time to replay battles and change lanes before the next round commences. Please note that you can only change lanes once the fight started. If you want individuals to move, you need to do that before the registration ends.
You can replay battles per round and study your opponents. Good luck!
The goal is to get as many FLAGS as you can by winning the fights/PVP. The ranking is decided by points obtained. If two alliances have the same number of points, the ranking will be decided by the number of flags captured and the power of enemy troops killed.
HOW DOES THE FIGHT WORKS?
- One after another, chiefs fights those on the other side of the lane.
- Chiefs can win at most two fights before being forced off the battlefield.
- There are three flags on the battlefield.
- The two alliances fight it out in three lanes by attempting to capture flags.
- When an Alliance has 0 troops in a lane, the opponent wins a flag.
- The alliance with the most flags wins.
HOW IS ALLIANCE SHOWDOWN SCORE CALCULATED?
- Heroes, March Capacity, Gears
HOW DOES MATCHING WORKS IN ALLIANCE SHOWDOWN?
- The power score is based in the best team member of the alliance.
- The matching result is related to the ranking of the alliance.
- To maximize your gameplay, it is ideal to register for a showdown while the boost you activated for Reservoir Raid (12 hours boost) is still active.
- You can also take advantage of the 10% Lethality State Buff if your state won Capital Clash during State vs State.
- If you activated buffs for the trap, it is also ideal to use them to register right after you activated March Cap + Massive march Skill
- Send your 3 best heroes. Unless you wanted to lower your AS score, then you can play around with your heroes with 555 skills.