DISCLAIMER: Strategies here are not set on stone but just basic strategies readers can try. We all play differently and for sure most of us will always come up with strategies that fit our team's need. But I hope some of this strategy will help you and your alliance to win raids.
WHAT BUFFS TO ACTIVATE?
- Chief Talent: War – Massive march is what you need for more troops. Emergency Dressing is just a place holder as you dont really lose troops in Reservoir Raid.
- Settlement Buffs : This is actually optional dependent on your opponent’s score. Personally, I always save up biocaps most of the time, I only activate March Capacity for additional troops in a march.
- Governor Buffs: Contrary to what in-game info stated, Governor buffs – State buffs, Honors- are effective in raids.
- Recon Jammer : One of the most important buff.
MAXED /STRONGEST PLAYERS
Player with this role are the ones who solo settlements, buildings and weaken the opponent’s support or defense line. This is mostly the player with the most number of troops as well.
Resets building or secure water tanks.
Set rallies and hold buildings.
NON -MAXED/MID – RANGE /SUPPORT
Join rallies and hold buildings. This role can also set as rally leader if main RL is transitioning roles.
Fill spaces in buildings once main players are holding buildings.
NON – SPECIFIC
- Check for red buildings, hunt for opponent’s locations.
- Locate non -occupied and occupied water tanks
STANDARD – 4 TEAMS
- 4-5 Team Leaders
- 7-8 Members per team
- Alliance Leaders assign Team Leader and members per group and the Team Leader per zone lead the team
- Transition to hold center once opened and leave WPP buildings.
THREE BIGGIES AND A SUN
- 3 Team Leaders
- 3 Roamers
- Rest of the players act as support
- Focus of the team is secure three biggest buildings , Solar Station and water tanks.
- This is advisable to players with less number of participants.
- Roamers can transition to secure buildings that provide buffs.
- 4 Rally Leaders
- 4 Roamers/Ringers
- 5-6 support per team
- Rally Leaders ONLY rallies buildings on their zones
- Support’s priority are the rallies set by their Rally Leaders
- Roamers reset buildings occupied by opponents and gather water tanks
- Ringers attack settlements and send chase attacks
GO BIG OR GO HOME – 5 TEAMS
- Roles of players are customizable dependent on your team preferences
- Similar to Standard but this strategy prioritize all buildings and water tanks except Water Processing Plants.
- You can only use this strategy if match is 100% win.
- In this strategy, players can transition to any role they want for ranking and points.
HOW MANY MARCHES TO SEND?
This is one of the important aspect of this event.
Are you playing for personal points?
Are you doing your part as a team?
Are you ready to burn?
- Set your team location in clusters
- Stay closer to the highest water generating buildings
- Only reinforce your members if necessary to maximise mobility
- Weaken your opponents by zeroing their unprotected small players early on the game.
- Less support or joiners for your opponents end, the harder they can keep or hold buildings.
- Reset every possible water tanks occupied by opponents.
- Always leave your best heroes at home for defense
- Do not sent all your marches out if your troops are limited. This will make you prone to attacks.
- Always keep 50-55% of youre troops at home.
RULE OF THE THUMB: This event is not just about the strategies and stats but also determine who have the most troops to use during the event. The more troops you have, the more flexibility.Most Rally Leaders, Ringers and Roamers have a lot of troops. Ex. If you have 1.5m troops and not maxed, send only 2-3 marches. Or you can send as many marches as you can but prepare to port out or stand still if you can handle the attack.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- WATER is essential. Gather as much as you can.
- This is a teamplay. Are you winning? Don’t be greedy. Help your other members get their 180K points.
- Always get the first occupation of big buildings as they give a lot of points aside from securing them.
- Do not stick to one strategy only. Learn to adapt to your enemy.
Big Thanks to Cobbs ( State #53) for some inputs for this guide.