SLOT MACHINE

LADY LUCK – EVA

Eva used to be a regular sight at the casinos. As soon as Eva, the “Black Widow”, rolled into the casino she immediately transformed into”Lady Luck” with her excellent gambling skills.

Not long ago, Eva dragged an intact slot machine back to the Settlement, But this time, she’s not in it to gamble! Soldiers, who are stressed out both physically and mentally from a long day’s patrolling, need this machine to unwind!

Forget your troubles and come relax with Lady Luck!

SLOT MACHINE

EVENT RULES

DAILY LEVERS

Chiefs can complete the Daily Tasks during the event to get Levers. Daily Tasks will be refreshed every day.

SHORTCUT TO LEVERS

Obtain more Levers by topping up the target amount of Biocaps

MORE LEVERS

Reward crates containing Lucky Coins will be unlokced when Chiefs hit the target amount of Levers.Unclaimed rewards will be sent to the Rewards Stash after the event.

DAILY LEVER
TASKS
Use 2000mins speedups35
Use 5000 Biocaps10
Use 200 Hero Gear Parts10
Use 25 Hero Designs10
Use 400 Hero Gear Parts10
Use 50 Hero Designs10
Kill 5 Infected15
Gather 5m Resources20
Train 800 Troops30
Top-Up 2500 Biocaps15
Top-up 5000 Biocaps15
Tasks refreshes daily for 3 days. 
LEVER SALE
If you are using Huawei Appgallery, buying crates of diamonds also unlocks the Top-Ups. 
CRATE REWARDS
LEVER60120210300390480800
1123346
500k700k
500k
22444
4444
444
8
MAP231
200k
5
100015002000
2
3
Speedups are equivalent to 1 hour

ITEM BREAKDOWNS

ITEMSUSAGE
TOKEN: Item for spinning
SKIN TICKET: Use to buy items at the Skin Store
LEVER: Unlock crates to get Tokens
LUCKY SLOT COINS: Use to buy Items at the Lucky Slot Store

LUCKY SLOT

EVENT RULES

During the event , Chiefs can participate in the Lucky Slots event to get Slot Coins and the Super Jackpot.

BASIC RULES

During the event, Lucky Coins to play the slot machine. The awards are divided into the following categories:

BASIC REWARD: If the player does not match three identical symbols, 100 Slot coins will be rewarded.

MULTIPLE REWARD: If the player matches three identical Slot coin Symbols, Slot coins 2/4 times the base reward will be rewarded.

EXTRA CHANCES: If the player matches three identical Lucky Coin symbols, 3 extra draw chances will be rewarded.

REWARD DOUBLING BUFF: If the player matches three identical double buff symbols, earnings of the next 5 rounds will be doubled (except for the Super Jackpot)

SUPER JACKPOT: If the player matches three identical “7” symbols, then they will win the Super Jackpot and split the prize pool.

SUPER JACKPOT AND PRIZE POOL

During the event, for every 1 player playing the slot machine in each server group, 10 Slot coins will be added to the prize pool. When a player wins, the Super Jackpot , there will be a 40%, 50%, 10% chance of splitting 30%, 60%, 100% of the total Prize pool.

The minimum number of Slot Coins in the prize pool is 5,000. and when it is less than 5,000 after being split, it will be automatically rounded up to 5,000.

When the player wins the Super Jackpot, a good luck prize will be sent to other players , which contain 50 Slot Coins.

LUCKY COIN BUNDLES
Bundles refreshes daily. 
GOODLUCK BUNDLES
This is the standard 5 Levels event Packs. Only level 1 is shown above. 
LUCKY COIN STORE

SKIN STORE

ITEMBENEFIT
Headquarters10,000Troop Attack 2%
March Skin960Solo March Speed 5%
Frame60Troop Defense 2%
ITEMBENEFIT
Headquarters10,000Troop Attack 2%
March Skin960Solo March Speed 5%
Frame60Troop Defense 2%
New Year Hope Statue10
Fortune Pillar10
Spring Blossom10
ITEMBENEFIT
Headquarters10,000Troop Attack 2%
March Skin960Solo March Speed 5%
Frame60Troop Defense 2%
Inflatable Carnival Critter10
Carnival Hope Statue10
Carnival Torch10
Carnival Tent10

SKIN BUNDLES
Bundles does not refresh throughout the event

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Website Powered by WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: