The notes below are subject to change dependent to the developers of State of Survival. Congratulations to TOC (PTR Warriors - State #2) for winning the Championship three times in a row.
Mining Mayhem has a game mechanics combination of Reservoir Raid, Bunker, and Capital Clash. This is an Alliance event however your Alliance needs to be in the Top 25 in your respective states. There is no limit for Alliance members, unlike Reservoir League. It means, that the more active your alliance is, the more chance for you to win the event.
|RANK||# of ALLIANCE|
|3||Mine Exploration||1 day|
|4||Meteorite Fight||1 day|
|5||Grand Showdown||1 day|
|6||Final Battle||1 day|
|7||Battle of Glory||1 day|
HOW TO PLAY
- Only the Top 25 Alliances in the State are qualified to play the event . ( This was in PTR, subject to change in live server)
- No participant limits. The more active Alliance members, the better the outcome
- If the Alliance failed to register for the event, the system will automatically assign the Alliance to an Event Time Slot.
- 8 Alliances will be divided into 2 divisions. The initial ranking at the beginning of the matching is based on the Battle Power of the Alliances.
- The 4 Alliances per division will fight to control Laboratories and Centers for 4 days. The Alliance with the highest points made on the 4th day of the battle will advance to the Championship against the winner of the other division.
- The map only opens for 1 HOUR every day. This is the only time that alliance members can earn points.
- Attacking Settlements will cause losses in while in the duration of the event but all troops will be returned as soon as the event is over.
- There are no points gained in attacking settlements. However, if the event is aligned to your Killing Event, the points will be counted in KE.
- Requirements to enter the event: No troops gathering, in blast shelter, or no reinforcements.
- Players with troops in the hospital and enlistment office can join the event.
- The numbers of wounded are cumulative for the entire duration of the event. It means that if you have 100K wounded on day one, and you haven’t healed this, it will accumulate every day depending on how much wounded you have every fight. The cap of the hospital is not determined so might as well clear your hospital before it gets filled. ( In previous versions, all wounded and killed will be returned like RR as long as the players leave the event as soon as the event is over
- Permanent losses, they aren’t permanent provided you leave the even within two hours after the lab wars are done. In latest PTR, all troops are back as soon as the event is finished. ( I don’t know how it is in the live server because I wasn’t in the testing states).
- You can use auto-heal once per day via the auto-heal building (Regen Lab) before leaving the event. This covers the entire members of the Alliance that joined or participated in the fight.
Alliance Registration Times: 01:00UTC, 13:00 UTC, 18:00 UTC
There are different rewards players can get during this event.
- Alliance Ranking
- Daily Points Stage Completion
- Daily Objective Rewards
- Final Ranking Rewards
ALLIANCE POINTS AND REWARDS
Every 24 hours at the exact time of Alliance Registration, the map will open for 1 hour. Players need to collect as many Alliance Points and Occupy the Daily Objectives. The Daily Tasks will be the same for the entire duration of the Battle days but the daily Objectives change every day until the Battle of Glory
|Kill Level 1 Infected||30,000|
|Kill Level 1 Infected Fiend||75,000|
|Use 1 Amethyst Core||120|
|Occupy Research Labs for 60 seconds (50K Troop Power)||150|
|Occupy Tower for 60 Seconds (50k Troop Power)||150|
|Kill Troops in Lab/Towers with 10K Troop Power||80|
|Kill Troops in Military/Eco Auxilliary Buildings with 10K Troop Power||20|
|Kill Troops in Amethyst Core with 10K Troop Power||20|
The Stage Points Required and the Rewards daily are the same.
Aside from daily Tasks, there is a daily objective for each Alliance to complete. Completion of the tasks does not add points but this will drop rewards for every completed objective.
|Mine Exploration||Research Room||1|
|Meteorite Fight||Research Center||2|
|Grand Showdown||Research Lab||1|
|Final Moment||Research Lab||6|
THE WAR MAP
During Battle days (Stage 3-7), this map will open every 24 hours at the time the Alliance registered. Ex. Your Alliance registered for 18:00 UTC, then the map will open exactly every 24 hours until the Battle of Glory.
|Available FREE Teleports||2|
|Lab/Center Occupation Time||15mins|
|Research Base Occupation Time||30mins|
|Battle of Glory Occupation Time||30mins|
For Day 1 Alliance needs to control 3 Buildings. See Daily Objectives above. There are no Lab Fights for this day because the roads are not connected yet, however other Alliances can attack and demolish Auxilliary buildings.
Day of Battle (Meteorite Fight) until Final Moment will be a little chaotic. Alliances will need to defend their occupied labs and research bases connected to opponents’ occupied spots and vice versa. Alliance needs to attack unoccupied labs and centers connected to their respective occupied buildings.
BATTLE OF GLORY
The Battle of Glory is similar to the Capital Clash when it comes to rules. However, the occupation time is only 30mins. The occupation time is cumulative. It means that if an Alliance occupied and got kicked out of the building and win an attack, their timer will start counting from the last time they occupied the building.
- STAGE 3-6: Alliance members can join multiple rallies and can reinforce multiple buildings.
- BATTLE OF GLORY: March toward buildings is restricted to 1 march only. Either join a rally, send a solo attack or reinforce the Hub or the towers.
- ENERGY TOWERS: This building cannot be attacked.
- AUXILLIARY BUILDINGS: Attackable and can be demolished.
- AMETHYST TILES: Can be attacked.
For every building occupied, this will grant the alliance 2 Aux buildings ( 1 Military and 1 Eco). The Alliance Leader needs to assign a Captain for every building occupied to build the AUX buildings. Building and demolishing AUX will consume 5mins and the timer can be reduced based on the amount of Alliance members building it as well as the level of their troops. The boosts from the AUX buildings are cumulative to the entire stats of the whole Alliance members.
|Regen Lab||Instant Healing|
|Construction Workshop||Construction Speed||10%|
|Vigor Lab||Stamina Cost||-10%|
|Vehicle Workshop||March Speed||3%|
|Amethyst Weapon Plant||Troop Attack||22%|
|Amethyst Armor Plant||Troop Defense||22%|
|Stamina Training Center||Troop Health||22%|
|Assault Training Center||Troop Lethality||22%|
|Officer School||Troop Morale||+1|
The Gathered Amethysts from tiles can be used to charge the Energy Tower. Skills can be unlocked once a certain amount of Amethyst has been recharged by the Alliance members. Skills need to be activated MANUALLY. The Skill once activated can only take effect on the building connected to it. This building cannot be attacked.
Players can collect or gather Amethyst on tiles to charge the Energy Towers. Make sure to charge the Amethyst after the collection is done because it does not add up to the Energy Tower automatically.
|TILE||SPEED||AMOUNT||COLLECT TIME||PVP DEFEAT|