Arena Wars is now in State of Survival. Currently in PTR, this is a 3 day event. Main key is to beat as many players are you can in the leader board and rank up. This is pretty similar to any other arena features in different games but with a twist.
- Players will receive 5 Challenge Tickets for Free daily. Additional Tickets can be bought by biocaps.
- Each player can only challenge up to 15 times daily. Chances resets at 0 UTC.
- Player needs to setup 3 different marches. Defaults are your highest sets of heroes ( Infantry-Rider- Hunter).
- March is a auto default at 3/3/3 and will use player’s highest troop tier/level for each troop type.
- If a player challenge another player with a higher ranking : Player A ( Rank 100) challenged and beat Player 2 ( Rank 10), automatically, Player A will replace Player 2 in Rank 10.
- Meanwhile, if a player is defeated by another, they will replace the previous rank of the player that beat them.
- During the battle,both players marches will be deployed ( 3 marches vs 3 marches).
Make sure to activate your Settlement Buffs especially March Capacity before setting up marches. Once first march is filled, the game does not allow the player to move back to the event screen until all marches are setup.
HEROES AND TROOPS
Players will be given default heroes and default formation and the highest troop level per troop type.
These can be adjusted!
Players can change heroes, formation but not troop level because this will auto use your highest troop level.
- Players will receive rewards for the first 3 battles daily.
- Players can also receive 1 time reward every time certain ranking is achieved.
- Daily ranking resets daily at 0 UTC.
- At the end of the event, rewards will be given based on the ranking before the event ends.
- Daily ranking reward Frame Skin (Spirit of Competition) has 1.50% Troop Defense and valid for 3 days.
- Final ranking reward includes Spirit of Competion Frame skin with 2% Troop Defense and valid for 7 days.